The US-China Foundation for Exchange and Development, registered in Washington DC, is committed to promoting constructive dialogue, communication and cooperation between the US and China. We believe in building trust and cooperation though open exchange and transparency to address important issues of mutual concern. We help create strategic partnerships between government agencies, businesses, academic institutions and cultural organizations in the U.S. and China.
USA China Friendship Inc. is the Super PAC registered with the Federal Election Commission as an independent expenditure-only committee that makes independent expenditures that support candidates, policies and initiatives that seeks to foster, strengthened and improve the relationship between China and the United States. USACFI is committed to supporting like-minded programs, policies and candidates across America who also:
- Believes that a prosperous relationship between United States of America and China benefits the two countries and the world-at-large.
- Believes in a cooperative and strong friendship between the United States of America and China;
- Believes that it is important to respect differences while working toward a common ground;
- Believes in enabling deeper mutual understanding and expanding opportunities for cooperation between the peoples of the United States of America and China.
- Believes in improving communications and enhancing understanding between the peoples of the United States of America and China.
- Believes in entrepreneurship and opportunity as the best way to spur economic growth;
- Believes the family is the foundation for a healthy society and strong economy;
- Believes in creating affordable energy;
- Strengthening American Businesses;
- Delivering good government. More on USA China Friendship Inc. ->
"We are an international exporting and consulting company that primarily works in China providing individualized and unique products and services to our customers."